🔥 WE WILL NOT BE UPDATING STOCK LEVEL HERE FOR CHILLED BEEF
WHATSAPP US 0137124030 FOR STOCK ENQUIRIES <– JUST CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP 🔥
Japanese A5 Wagyu (日本和牛) is probably the highest quality beef in the world.
The 3 primary cuts of beef is Sirloin , Ribeye and Tenderloin.
When it comes from Japan A5 Wagyu cattle, it is guaranteed to melt in your mouth, leaving you with a strong butter after taste.
This product is our best-seller since we open our door from May 2018, till today.
Some of customer feedback;
“I can’t find another shop that sells the quality you sell”
“Why the taste of A5 that I had at XX restaurant is so different from yours? Waste my money jek”
Handling and storage
- Items are individually vacuumed-pack.
- If you received it chilled, please consume within 72 hours or freeze it right away for future consumption
- If you received it frozen, thaw in chiller 1 night before cooking. Consume within 48 hours of thawing.
- Best cook medium.
- DO NOT WASH the meat. Pat it dry with kitchen towel is more than enough.
For searing (how we do it at our shop)
- Pat it dry with kitchen towel, season with black pepper, sea salt, drizzle with olive oil
- For a Angus Sirloin steak that is about 0.7 inch thick,
- sear 1 min 15 secs on each side on medium heat, HOT pan, with some olive oil or cooking oil in it.
- flip it 2-3 times
- Remove from heat and let it rest for about 3-5minutes.
- It will be medium rare in the middle, with slightly charred surface.
- For medium doneness, flip it for a total of 4 times (roughly total of 5mins total cooking time)
What sauce does it goes well with?
What sauce you ask? We would say it’s own juice is good enough ‘sauce’. No, we are not joking. And at Fat Butchery, when we serve our STEAKS to diners, we don’t provide any sauce. NADAH, ZERO, TARAK SAUCE, 没有. Why? We are confident with the quality of meats we sell, guaranteed to be juicy, and it’s natural flavor is top notch.
So why drown your good steak in sauce? Just serve it with some sea salt flakes or whole grain mustard like we do.