Ready to eat Iberico Pork Bolognaise Pasta by Fat Butchery.
How does it compare with normal bolognaise? One sky one earth (一个天一个地)
What is so special about this?
- Instead of normal pork, we used Iberico Pork Collar mince, high in flavor, balance fat and meat ratio
- Iberico Pork enhance the taste of our tomato sauce by 12345678901112131415 times
Handling and storage
- This Iberico Pork Bolognaise Pasta are cooked, packed, and frozen at our store
- Items are individually vacuumed-pack in ‘cook-able’ nylon bag.
- Boil water, put in the FROZEN pasta and FROZEN sauce (in it’s packaging) to the boiling water for 4 minutes-5 minutes
- Check if it is warm enough for you.
- Mix together and ENJOY THE BEST PASTA
- OR you can choose thaw/defrost the pasta and sauce first.
- then heat up the sauce in cooking pan, add in the pasta to the pan, mix it well
- AND MAKAN!!!