Fat Butchery Exclusive Iberico Gyoza (饺子) made from Spain imported Iberico pork collar mince meat.
Exclusive? Yes, we made it ourselves with our Chef Rong recipe.
Taste? YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO IMAGINE HOW GOOD IT IS
JUICY – DELICIOUS – SWEET – FLAVORFUL
You don’t even need any soy sauce, ginger vinegar, chilli sauce at all. The iberico natural juice + Chef Rong’s marinade make it super juicy and flavorful
Details, Handling and storage
- This product is made and vacuum packed in-store.
- Each pack consist of 6 pieces of gyoza
- Each gyoza has an estimated 15grams of iberico meats & other ingredients
- Keep it frozen at -18degree (FREEZER)
- NO NEED TO DEFROST before cooking
- Heat up pan, oil it up, turn to medium low fire
- Put the gyoza down, sear for 30seconds or until the skin is brownish.
- Add water to the pan, covering about 1/5 of the gyoza
- Put on the lid, let the water drys up and the steam helps to cook the gyoza
- When water drys up it is ready to eat
- ** OPTIONAL STEPS 1: add in some sesame oil (drip it around the pan) **
- Close the lid for another 15 seconds with low fire
- *** OPTIONAL STEPS 2 : Sear another side to brownish color if you like it more crispy like me ***