🔥 WE WILL NOT BE UPDATING STOCK LEVEL HERE FOR CHILLED BEEF
WHATSAPP US 0137124030 FOR STOCK ENQUIRIES <– JUST CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP 🔥
Signature Black Angus Sirloin (安格斯沙朗) Marbling 2 from Australia. Minimum 120 days grain fed
Airflown bi-weekly from Australia and arrives at Fat Butchery fresh and chilled.
Does marbling matters? What is the difference between Angus, Wagyu or normal grass/grain fed beef that I always see at supermarket?
Click here to visit our INFO ZONE, and we will try our best to share what we know with you.
Grain fed, marbled Black Angus Sirloin has the right balance of fats and beefiness.
A perfect choice for all beef lovers.
Best served medium rare to medium, seasoned lightly with sea salt and black pepper.
Handling and storage
- Items are individually vacuumed-pack.
- If you received it chilled, please consume within 72 hours or freeze it right away for future consumption
- If you received it frozen, thaw in chiller 1 night before cooking. Consume within 48 hours of thawing.
- Best cook medium rare.
- DO NOT WASH the meat. Pat it dry with kitchen towel is more than enough.
For searing (how we do it at our shop)
- Pat it dry with kitchen towel, season with black pepper, sea salt, drizzle with olive oil
- For a Angus Sirloin steak that is about 0.7 inch thick,
- sear 1 min 15 secs on each side on medium heat, HOT pan, with some olive oil or cooking oil in it.
- flip it 2-3 times
- Remove from heat and let it rest for about 3-5minutes.
- It will be medium rare in the middle, with slightly charred surface.
- For medium doneness, flip it for a total of 4 times (roughly total of 5mins total cooking time)
What sauce does it goes well with?
What sauce you ask? We would say it’s own juice is good enough ‘sauce’. No, we are not joking. And at Fat Butchery, when we serve our STEAKS to diners, we don’t provide any sauce. NADAH, ZERO, TARAK SAUCE, 没有. Why? We are confident with the quality of meats we sell, guaranteed to be juicy, and it’s natural flavor is top notch.
So why drown your good steak in sauce? Just serve it with some sea salt flakes or whole grain mustard like we do.